LeaderSense programs focus on individual success – what does it take to be a great leader? How can you personally step up your game?
The primary focus is on self-awareness.:
- How Leadership Styles affect perception
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Building Trust and Respect
- Setting fair but firm boundaries
- The problem with good intentions
- Mindsets and Miscommunication
Then we explore impact:
- what happens to relational skills when the pressure to perform automatically moves everyone into a task-focused mindset
- how to balance personal and group goals
- using feed forwards to improve results
We finish by identifying personal stretch goals – with an option for follow on coaching (yours or ours)
The program is suited to those who know that theory isn’t enough, that having fun together isn’t enough, who want to ensure their Leaders know how to generate results and strengthen people at the same time.
Each program is customized to suit each group’s most important learning goals.